Early adopters bloodied by Ubuntu's Karmic Koala

Aviss,Tyler tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 5 08:01:29 UTC 2009

What really gets annoying is that even though ubuntu is supposedly
debian-derived, some fairly significant fixes don't seem to make it up
for some reason, even ones fixed quite awhile ago in Deb

For me, Ubuntu has some stuff that works better because it's a newer
version, but also some that is worse due to the bad bugfix porting or
the rush forward for eyecandy vs stability.

(sent from my phone, so please excuse the typos)