iptables --flush confusion

Aviss,Tyler tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun May 31 03:03:01 UTC 2009

Flush clears the firewall rules, although for NAT I believe you need
"--flush -t nat"

I assume you're connecting the the WAN OP, but maybe a leftover NAT
rule is redirecting you connection, or the daemon you're connecting to
doesn't listen on that port/IP? You could test with "tcplisten" or
possibly "nc" for connections.

(sent from my phone, so please excuse the typos)