Gnome equiv. to Kate?

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon May 25 17:24:08 UTC 2009

I took a second look at 'gedit', and it seems a lot further on than last
time I looked. Do you know if there is a "session manager" plugin for
it? If there is, I think it will do the job perfectly.

I work on a few different projects and often switch between them to snag
code. Having an option to say "open files for project X" and have it
remember what files I last had open in that project is one of my
favourite features of kate.

Madi