Voip in Toronto

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue May 19 16:24:25 UTC 2009

Yes, I understand that softphones have its limitations. However I just
mentioned it that you can try it out as a softphone. You have the
option of using it with an ata device if you pay a one time setup fee
(I think its 50 dollars)

Vbuzzer can hook up to ata devices as well.

But yes, it all depends on the purpose of the phone, and there are
many voip providers out there that suit different purposes...sorry for
straying off topic.

TTYL.

--

Dave Germiquet