Hecklers (was Possible future talk; interest?)

Maureen Thornton maureen-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Tue May 19 16:00:16 UTC 2009

I have been away since the last Tlug meeting and am now catching up on
mail.
I learn a great deal at Tlug meetings from the "hecklers" not only that
but it makes the meeting much more interesting. As I am not a programmer
but a learner, oft times a straight lecture will put me to sleep. I get
lost as things get more complicated but the personalization of those in
attendance show me the how's and why's of the lecture.  This is the main
reason I even turn-up, I tried a few other group meetings and found I
learnt sweet little and they were not nearly as friendly as the Tlug
group.
Keep it up guys.
Maureen