Drinks with Microsoft, anyone?

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Sun May 17 05:08:14 UTC 2009

On Wed, 13 May 2009, phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org wrote:

> No show, we had to buy our own drinks. Probably just as well ;).

They were there.  I was sitting fairly close to them but didn't get much
of a chance to talk to them.  We were all at the end of the table nearest
the bar.

I think everyone still bought their own drinks though :)

I spent most of the time talking to Drew and a couple of other guys about
amateur theatre :)

I drank iced tea.  I guess I am a tea-totaler literally and figuratively
:)

Cheers,

Rob

--
I tried to change the world but they had a no-return policy