Refilling Lexmark Laser Print Cartridges?

Asaf Maruf asafmaruf-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon May 11 15:15:26 UTC 2009

I have a Lexmark x6500 series printer, I got the cartridges refilled a few
months back from one of the kiosks in Square One. Wal-Mart also offers this
service. Albeit I do not use the printer heavily, the cartridge has lasted
well. I paid a fraction of what it would cost to get a new cartridge.

Asaf

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 11:09 AM, <phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Has anyone had any experience refilling the laser printer cartridges for a
> Lexmark C530 printer? The cartridges are about $120 new, the printer takes
> four of them and it's starting to add up...
>
> Any advice or name of reputable supplier would be appreciated -
>
> --
> Peter Hiscocks
> Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto
> http://www.syscompdesign.com
> USB Oscilloscope and Waveform Generator
> 647-839-0325

twitter.com/asaf

LinkedIn Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/asafmaruf
Don Marquis <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/d/don_marquis.html>
- "Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday."