off topic, yet on

Peter plpeter2006-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed May 6 15:02:48 UTC 2009

Thanks all, I get the idea. I will d/l using windows. The i.d. section includes
the question 'what is your primary platform: windows/windows/windows/other'. I
was honest about that and chose other, apparently that's where the
cross-platform friendliness stops. I wonder how they intend to let users of
other platforms beta test their newest product ? (o, wait, they only like paying
beta testers, don't need the freebie ones ...)

Peter