Firefox on Windows (cough ... ) problem

Rajinder Yadav devguy-DaQTI0RpDDMAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue May 5 21:41:07 UTC 2009

Hi Bob,

Here is a link to explains how to downgrade.

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Installing+a+previous+version+of+Firefox

You might also try disabling all Firefox plug-ins.

To do this, from the menu, goto: tool->options
Click on the "main" icon at the top in the dialog box
Click on the "manage add-ons" button and disable everything first.

You will need to play around with disabling/enabling add-ons.

Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav