Firefox feature request: prevent timed page reloads after pressing Stop

Peter plpeter2006-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 30 17:44:55 UTC 2009

This is a problem I see with Firefox with complex broken pages that load slowly
and incompletely, and then try to reload (refresh) on JavaScript timer or page
refresh from html headers. Multiply this by 8-10 open tabs and one has a
problem. Am I the only one who strongly believes that clicking Stop should
permanently disable reloads (pulls) of that page from both JavaScript and from
html header based refreshes ?

tia,
Peter