Comments on another CRTC draft submission

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 24 00:34:50 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 03:00:41AM -0400, Walter Dnes wrote

> Comments appreciated, and if you "fined a knee type owes", plese let me
> know.  I've temporarily put it up in my webspace at
> http://clients.teksavvy.com/~walterdnes/crtc.txt There's no webpage per
> se, but the direct link works.

  I have a "release candidate" draft up at the above URL.  The deadline
is March 27th.

  While we're at it, on a slightly different topic, I have a draft of
a reply to http://www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/archive/2009/2009-113.htm in my
webspace at http://clients.teksavvy.com/~walterdnes/crtc1.txt  The
deadline for this one is March 30th.  It is a suggestion for placing
multiple SDTV channels on DTV repeaters in smaller markets.  I realize
that SDTV sucks after you've seen HDTV, but no OTA TV sucks even more.