Canadian VOIP providers

Abidel Bassie-Cripps mrsabidel-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 23 11:16:50 UTC 2009

I can't answer your question. All I can say is, I wish I had found that link before going with Igonet. Igonet has been good for us, except that it is American. All our calls go to the USA and rerouted back to Canada.

When I did my search almost 4 1/2  yrs ago. Igonet was the best choice. Best price, best service, all inclusive, no nickel and diming. Just one price for North America. Service has gotten better over the years too.

Abidel