Let's share transportation &/or accommodation for FOSSLC Summercamp &/or Linux Symposium

Jason A. Spiro jasonspiro4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 19 01:38:51 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Do you know anyone coming to FOSSLC Summercamp (in Ottawa in May) or Linux
Symposium (in Montreal in July)?  If so, let's arrange shared travel from
Toronto by car or bus and maybe shared accommodation?  (I'm thinking let's
rent a dorm room in a youth hostel - it's dirt cheap and more fun than
staying in a hotel, since you meet travellers from everywhere.)

Please either reply to the tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org list, or to the other recipients.
But please do not reply to all.  No matter who you reply to, please CC me.

-Jason Spiro
cell (416) 992-3445