line up for hd tv digital over air

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 18 13:17:44 UTC 2009

On 3/17/09, Dave Germiquet <davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Can someone tell me the lineup for HDTV antenna for air in toronto
> with schedules direct?
>
> I think Colin might have told us once.

For those coming in on this late, Schedules Direct is a not-for-profit
organization that provides electronic TV listing data for applications
(like Myth TV) that need this data. Schedules Direct buys their data
from Tribute Media (this is where most of the $ charged by Schedules
Direct goes...). At last check Tribute Media was not offering over the
air HDTV listing data for any Toronto postal codes...

Any event, a work around is posted on the GTALUG website here:

http://tlug.ss.org/wiki/MythTV#Schedules_Direct_Issue

Colin.