Any javascript/php experts out there?

Jason Carson jason-HjkH5KTEMfuEjziKL+yzSg at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 17 04:25:46 UTC 2009

ok, I am not sure what I am suppose to do. I tried changing this line in
the index.php file...

<input type="button" value="<? echo $la18; ?>" name="signbutton"
onClick="javascript:ajax('POST','gb_sign.php','action','signgb');">

<input type="button" value="<? echo $la18; ?>" name="signbutton"
onClick="ajax('POST','gb_sign.php','action','signgb');">

(Both are all one line each)

...But that didn't do anything. It still doesn't work. I know a little PHP
and no javascript so maybe I am not doing something correctly.