Any javascript/php experts out there?

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 17 04:08:57 UTC 2009

Looks like function ajax does not force to refresh.

You have a method onClick="javascript:ajax()" and thats it. It does not reload the page.

Trace values of parameters at the end of function ajax(). You may use firebug and
firebug specific functions for tracing these parameters. Or just use alert() for that.

BTW, using HREF like "javascript:ajax()" is considered for some reasons I do not remember a high security risk.
You can instead write just onClick="ajax()"

zb.