Any javascript/php experts out there?

Jason Carson jason-HjkH5KTEMfuEjziKL+yzSg at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 17 03:55:29 UTC 2009

Hey all,

I am trying to get a script on my website to work properly. You can see it
here in action...

http://jasoncarson.ca/hnguestbook/

When you click "Sign the Guestbook" and try to sign it it doesn't refresh
properly (but it does sign) which you can see my refreshing your browser.

The script is orignally from http://www.hnscripts.com and the script is
called gnguestbook. There is a demo in action and it works the way its
suppose to, here it is if you want to try it and compare to my website...

http://www.hnscripts.com/hnguestbook/

If someone could download and install the script and figure out how to
make it refresh properly that would be great.

Thanks

Jason