TLUG Presentation June 2009: Beginning GIMP

Kevin Morris kevjmorris-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 16 14:28:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

Looks like most people want the photo editing presentation. That's fine by me, I'm sure that there are things I can learn as well. At a later time if there is an opening for a presentation we can revisit this topic to see if there will be sufficient interest.

Richard, unfortunately I don't know how to create images with any software, other than paint (if that counts ;) ), and so my reason for asking.

Cheers
Kevin