TLUG Presentation June 2009: Beginning GIMP

Kevin Morris kevjmorris-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Mar 14 16:28:15 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Thanks Giles for taking on this presentation. Based on the information about what is being presented can I make a request/suggestion; will it be possible to cover a fair amount on original image creation or have another follow-up session on it.

Personally, I would like to learn more about original image creation and tap into my creative side. If Giles has the time and is willing.

Thanks

Cheers
Kevin