OT: Free Laser Printer

Marc Lanctot lanctot-yfeSBMgouQgsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 13 19:28:51 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have a Samsung ML-1210 [1,2] along with a parallel cable that I no
longer need because I've replaced with a newer printer (Canon PIXMA MP520).

Works well under cups.

It still works quite well except for one nuissance: if the paper tray is
too full the printer has a problem getting the top piece off the tray,
so you have to make sure you only have 3-5 sheets in there at a time.
Also, it would need a new toner.

I live in Etobicoke near Bloor/Inslington.

Marc

[1] http://www.refreshcartridges.co.uk/images/Samsung ML-1210.jpg
[2] http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Samsung-ML-1210

--
C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder,
but when you do, it blows your whole leg off.