OT: Assaulted Over Linux

dave jackson redrocketyamaha-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 13 02:05:32 UTC 2009

Re: [TLUG]: OT: Assaulted Over Linux

'Inbreds are so funny.'
Ya got that right,mate,viz:
Top Gear - Rednecks in Alabama USA - American road trip pt 2 - BBC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2syY12OPkwI

on Thursday, March 12, 2009
"I. Khider" wrote:

This is sorta like that damn guy who invented anti-biotics. Now that people are living longer, it is putting all those hard working grave diggers outta work. And those peace-niks are trying to put all those honest weapons manufacturers outta work. Or people who make renewable energy--putting honest wood choppers and coal miners outta work. Auto-mobile putting horses outta work. Soy puttin' cows outta work. All that evil technology, 'n 'lectricity, putting everybody outta work! Gawd 'fobid we fix cancer! All them cancer dawkters outta work! Where's that moonshine?

Inbreds are so funny.

-I-