OT: Assaulted Over Linux

I. Khider contact-uc+NVM1kvX9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 12 09:02:06 UTC 2009

This is sorta like that damn guy who invented anti-biotics. Now that
people are living longer, it is putting all those hard working grave
diggers outta work. And those peace-niks are trying to put all those
honest weapons manufacturers outta work. Or people who make renewable
energy--putting honest wood choppers and coal miners outta work.
Auto-mobile putting horses outta work. Soy puttin' cows outta work. All
that evil technology, 'n 'lectricity, putting everybody outta work! Gawd
'fobid we fix cancer! All them cancer dawkters outta work! Where's that
moonshine?

Inbreds are so funny.

-I-