OT: Assaulted Over Linux

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 11 04:07:24 UTC 2009

Thomas Milne wrote:
> what's that quote about 'then they fight you, then you win'? ;)

I've never understood how, in the USA, the land of free markets, there
can so often be the attitude that they're taking our jurbs!".

Either they make a better product.
Or they sell it at a better price.
Or they offer better service.
Or some combination of the three.

   In any instance, it's the free market at play, isn't it?

   It's the same with these damned bumber stickers I see "Still have a
job? Then keep driving foreign.". Sorry, If a company can do better than
you, then you need to work harder.

Madi