32 or 64 bit ubuntu

jim ruxton cinetron-uEvt2TsIf2EsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 10 20:23:40 UTC 2009

Thanks to everyone who helped me with deciding on a laptop. I ended up
getting this one at Canada Computers :
http://www.canadacomputers.com/index.php?do=ShowProduct&cmd=pd&pid=020863&cid=896.645

Now I am eager to put linux on it. I will use Kubuntu. I'm trying to
decide if I should go with 32 bit or 64 bit. I use a lot of programs
that don't come with the package. Many of which will be 32 bit. I read
somewhere that I can use the -force-architecture flag to install 32 bit
apps. I'm just wondering if having 64 bit will be more of a hassle than
it is worth. Also considering triple booting vista, 64 bit kubuntu, 32
bit kubntu . Has anyone been down these roads before? Any sage advice?
Thanks,
jim