QA Lead

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 9 19:36:34 UTC 2009

I don't know if anyone here is interested, but a recruiter recently sent
this to me.  I have done QA testing and work in telecom, but I'm not
looking at the moment.  If you respond, you can mention my name to
Debbie.  And no, I didn't see any mention of Linux either, but who knows?

Job Title:  QA Lead/Prime
Location:  Brampton
Full-Time

Job Description:
Conduct test planning and develop test strategies and test plans
Implement Test Procedures
Estimate required effort for testing
Review Analysis and Design artifacts
Manage and mitigate test risks and issues
Review unit, integration, system structural test plans and/or test
results
Report, analyze and compile test results, including defects and
statistics
Defect management
Mentor and Lead test analysts through test case/script development and
execution
Lead and/or participate in test readiness reviews
Conduct root cause analysis where appropriate
Successfully execute allocated project tasks as per schedule while
ensuring
system functional stability
Influence and evolve personal/team development, growth and performance
Meet all IT operating and capital budget targets
Ensure compliance with IT processes and continuous improvement

Must Have Skills:
Computer Science Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience.
Minium 3 years recent leadership experience
Background in Telecommunications preferred, and Business knowledge
pertaining to Billing/Customer care environmentsMinimum 5 years testing
experience
Previous experience with testing and testing tools
Automation testing experience is an asset
Proficiency in planning processes, test principles and concepts,
verification and validation methods and test management
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, required
Highly enthusiastic and willing to learn
Assume accountability and contribute within a team environment
Ability to work independently with minimal direction
Strong organization skills and Strong analytical skills
Excellent communication skills
Thanks Very Much,
Debbie Rae
INTPS Inc