Recommendations for becoming a system admin

Ck snkiz-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 8 13:36:25 UTC 2009

I've been really enjoying fiddling with Linux the last two years, so
much so that its been suggested that I look into a career in systems
admin. My searches so far have been overwhelming to say the least, so
many choices. So I was wondering... well I was wondering where do I
start? I mean what courses would be good, collage or business school?
what languages would I need to learn? basically everything. any
suggestions? I should note my interest in windows is limited (not
fun).