TLUG talk topic poll for Q2 - still open

Richard Weait richard-gNTHUr35LhcAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 5 20:15:12 UTC 2009

Hi all,

The poll is still open to indicate which topics you'd like to have
presented at TLUG in the next little while.  Why don't we leave the poll
up through the weekend?  I'll tally and discuss at the meeting on
Tuesday and summarize for this list.

While this poll, solicit speakers, schedule, publish process may seem
stiff at the moment, the plan is to take things very organically once we
get a couple of presentations ahead.

Please continue to send your topic suggestions and offers to present to
Colin and me at any time.

Poll:
http://weait.com/content/tlug-topics-2009q2