March topic and presenter

Richard Weait richard-gNTHUr35LhcAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 2 14:54:29 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

I propose that we accept Colin McGregor's generous offer to reprise his
February NewTLUG talk for Tuesday, 10 March 2009 at TLUG.  So March will
be Linux Games.  Colin, please put your abstract on the site as soon as
it is back up. (Down Monday morning)

This will make two consecutive presentations by the new
"talk-coordination-committee" and that Is Not The Goal of the committee.
We want to hear other voices and perspectives.

We have a good general topics and presenters conversation going.  Please
continue in that thread.  That thread or similar threads should be an
ongoing conversation of what we want to see presented (and who's going
to do it)?

Best regards,
Richard