cross-platform GUI mail client that support maildir?

S P Arif Sahari Wibowo arifsaha-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 30 19:36:13 UTC 2009

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009, Marc Lanctot wrote:
> ... Evolution .... is .... huge and ... s ... l ... o ... w

Maybe a consequence of trying to mimic Outlook as much as
possible... :-)

> Someone pointed me to Claws recently as a replacement for
> Tunderbird. I'm quite happy so far, mainly because it isn't as
> bloated/inefficient as TB is. It's built on GTK+. It has a
> maildir plugin but it isn't maintained, so they are asking
> anybody who uses it to consider also maintaining it:

Having that particular plugin not maintained a bit scary. But
for now it seems that Claws is the best choice available.

Thanks!

--
    ____  ____  ____  ____ (stephan paul) Arif Sahari Wibowo
   /___  /___/ /___/ /___      http://www.arifsaha.com/