is anyone here using acanac.ca with linux ?

Michael Lauzon mlauzon-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 30 19:34:11 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 15:29, Meng Cheah<meng-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Both Bell and Rogers utilize traffic shaping.
> Third party providers like Teksavvy are subject to that.
>
> I am a happy customer of Teksavvy, YMMV.
> You can do a search for "Teksavvy" at the TLUG archives,
> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.org.user-groups.linux.tolug
>
> Worst case scenario: Try Teksavvy for a month and judge for yourself.
> If you're not satisfied, you're out $29.95 :-)

I was with Rogers, and there was no TS going on, I could download from
the torrent sites to my hearts content.  The only reason why I left is
because almost every weekend my connection would drop off the face of
the earth for about 2 to 3 days.  They even sent a tech at one point
who stole from me when I was out of the room.

So, how does this MLPPP thing work that I see people mentioning on
here, do you get it with Teksavvy or is it something you have to do
yourself?

--
Sincerely,

Michael Lauzon