cross-platform GUI mail client that support maildir?

S P Arif Sahari Wibowo arifsaha-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 30 16:48:49 UTC 2009

Hi!

I am looking for an application which are:
  - a mail client,
  - a FOSS,
  - GUI,
  - cross platform (including MS Windows and Linux/UNIXes),
  - support IMAP well,
  - the Linux/UNIXes port support maildir.

Any suggestion what software can fit the bill? Evolution seems
close, except that from what I read the MS Windows port still
have some issues. Any comment?

BTW, I am looking since I have a relative who wants to get new
mail client, so good time to introduce a FOSS one. However, this
may make me the first point of support, so I better introduce a
software that I myself can use. :-)

Thanks!

--
    ____  ____  ____  ____ (stephan paul) Arif Sahari Wibowo