small flash cards for low prize?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 29 14:59:26 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 12:34:59PM +0400, Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
> I do the most obvious thing that one could do. I hit reply and change
> subject. If this is causing problems than the software for archives does
> not work properly. The mailing list itself does work properly.

No, given your mail client does the correct thing with replies, which
is to flag them as a follow up to a given message, what you are doing
causes a mess that no software can work around, because you explitly
told it this was a reply.

You are simply using your mail client incorrectly.

So thank you for not using a broken mail client.  Now please just try
to use it correctly.

--
Len Sorensen