small flash cards for low prize?

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 27 12:46:32 UTC 2009

Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
> George Nicol wrote:
>> I apologize. That was, indeed, bad form. Lame.
>>
>> Politely and sincerely: Please stop messing up our threaded
>> conversations.
>
> I do the most obvious thing that one could do. I hit reply and change
> subject. If this is causing problems than the software for archives does
> not work properly. The mailing list itself does work properly.

I disagree. You are not replying by starting a new thread. In fact, by
hitting reply you are breaking things since RFC822 4.6.2 specifies that
messages can contain an optional In-Reply-To field in their header.
Since you are using Thunderbird and it adheres to the RFC (at least
4.6.2), the most obvious thing (for you) breaks things (for everyone else).

I would suggest looking at how to remove the In-Reply-To field from
Thunderbird on a per message basis (good luck with that). Or simply do
like everyone else on the list does and start a new thread using
tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org as the To address.

Jamon