small flash cards for low prize?

George Nicol gnicol-PeCUgM4zDv73fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 27 08:22:14 UTC 2009

I apologize. That was, indeed, bad form. Lame.

Politely and sincerely: Please stop messing up our threaded conversations.

I know... that you know... how to behave.

The sarcasm was uncalled for, but you annoy me and others
by consistently injecting new threads in current topics.

You are summarily convicted of the offense. The archives speak.

I surmise on further consideration that you "read and delete" each email.
Probably you must do that. You run listservs. In more than one language.
I can only imagine the cacophony in your head. Technical. Political.
Scientific. Multi-lingual. The signal to noise ratio must demand "read
and delete" to survive.

But, again, please do the right thing here on the TLUG list.

Thank you.