Questions about disabling {CTRL-ALT-DEL}

Aviss,Tyler tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 27 07:43:49 UTC 2009

Just to add to that vein, It also doesn't hurt to type a quick "who"
to see who else is on the box before scaring them with reboot
warnings. Also not a bad idea before swooping in on a server and
taking significant actions (restarting daemons while another is
editing config similarly has bad results)

(sent from my phone, so please excuse the typos)