small flash cards for low prize?

George Nicol gnicol-PeCUgM4zDv73fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 27 05:21:12 UTC 2009

@ Rajinder Yadav:

I'm completely in agreement with every point you made.

Congratulations on starting a new thread. Could you could compose a brief
howto for Zbigniew Koziol? He always hits reply from whatever message he's
reading, munges the subject line, and stuffs an unrelated question in the
middle of someone else's conversation. Seems rude, but I guess he's new to
this Internet thing. Keep it simple. Something like:

1) click write, compose, new message, whatever

2) type short informative subject line

3) compose message

4) address to *tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org*

5) hit send

Oh, wait. He's a physicist. Better make it complicated to get his attention.
Maybe explain explain email threads using string theory.