small flash cards for low prize?

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 26 15:00:39 UTC 2009

You may wonder why I am asking such strange question...

We all know that costs of flash memory sticks drops down like crazy. A
something that was 100 $ a 5 years ago is now ... well.. it is nowhere now.

I would love to buy even a 1 MB SSD USB memory stick for 1 $. I would
buy them perhaps in 100 amount. Why?

Because thats a great medium for advertising: lets imagine that I am at
a big international conference of physicists and I would like to
everyone who become interested in my poster presentation to handle a
digital copy of presentation plus other works I did during last 53
years. Sure, I could give a copy of CD. But SSD memory stick is easier
to handle. CD they will throw away while that small device they will
keep for ever near to their garbage can. And what if it was somewhat
more than 1.2 MB ? Than we could put a copy of Slackware 1.0 there as
well...

zb.