build configure script error

Rajinder Yadav devguy-DaQTI0RpDDMAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 24 21:17:32 UTC 2009

I got a reply this time from someone on the ciaro list. Just wondering if pkg-config doesn't find as suggest, how does one fix a pkg-config problem?

<<---
Well first I'd check that pkg-config can find your freetype and
fontconfig.  For me the output of querying the version numbers of
those packages gives this:

$ pkg-config --modversion freetype2
9.18.3
$ pkg-config --modversion fontconfig
2.6.0

If pkg-config can't find the packages that's probably your problem and
fixing that should put you on the right path.
--->>

Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav