OT: getting rid of servers after upgrades...

Erik (Caneris) erik_list-etARiVBfTZtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 22 22:30:42 UTC 2009

This is probably very OT, but I thought there might be some interest from folks here. We just completed some upgrades at 151 Front and in Richmond Hill and have a ton of HP ProLiants (G3s and G4s with decent specs, all at least 2x2.8Ghz 2GB) that we're getting rid of.

If you're interested, please reply off-list to minimize the spam here. They'll go up on eBay within a week if there are no takers...we're not going to be asking more than $200-$300 each, just trying to get rid of them as we no longer have a use for them.

Thanks

Erik