ESC error message

Rajinder Yadav devguy-DaQTI0RpDDMAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 22 10:56:56 UTC 2009

Figured out what the ECS error was, and that I could safely remove it!

[root at localhost downloads]# rpm -qi esc
Name        : esc                          Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 1.0.0                             Vendor: CentOS
Release     : 39.el5                        Build Date: Wed 21 Jan 2009 05:00:02 AM EST
Install Date: Mon 22 Jun 2009 09:32:22 PM EDT      Build Host: builder16.centos.org
Group       : Applications/Internet         Source RPM: esc-1.0.0-39.el5.src.rpm
Size        : 1194272                          License: GPL
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Sun 08 Mar 2009 09:45:26 PM EDT, Key ID a8a447dce8562897
URL         : http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/CoolKey
Summary     : Enterprise Security Client Smart Card Client
Description :
Enterprise Security Client allows the user to enroll and manage their
cryptographic smartcards.