Globe & Mail article on FOSS use by Cdn gov't

Darryl Moore darryl-90a536wCiRb3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 20 13:53:47 UTC 2009

To a large extent, I agree with you. And your rationale explains why the
key to OSS penetration will be with small businesses. Small businesses
already contract out a lot of their IT HR. They have less invested in
proprietary technology, and saving a few dollars is always more
important to them.

Not to discount government sponsored OSS, which I think is important,
but I think the penetration vector into industry will come via small
business more than government.