blackberry tethering to linux ?

Peter plpeter2006-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 19 23:29:37 UTC 2009

I found some infos on this using bluetooth of all things. Does it work ? Is
someone using it ?

The short version: I need to be able to load applications for testing (MIDP/J2EE
etc) into a device, without using the netwok. Is this possible at all ?

I understand that it is possible to tether it using bluetooth and then do things
like that. It seems unnecessarily complicated to me, when the device has a micro
sd slot and i have a 2GB card for that. What am I missing ?

Any pointers are welcome. Thanks.

Peter