Microsoft ad campaign

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 18 18:57:41 UTC 2009

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009, Lennart Sorensen wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 12:57:28AM -0400, Jason Carson wrote:
>> Why only in Australia?
>
> Why not?  Generally each country has its own rules about contests,
> so microsoft australia doing a contest makes perfectly good sense.
> Besides $10000AU isn't worth nearly as many $s here. :)

About C$9000 at the moment.  AUD has been rising on the back of commodity
prices.  I find this very annoying as I have a mortgage there :)  I want
it to be low when sending money and high when I'm bringing money back.
Why can't the money market just work with me on this :)

Rob

--
I tried to change the world but they had a no-return policy