Funny Job posting

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 16 20:36:40 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 4:28 PM, Darryl Moore<darryl-90a536wCiRb3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> But I can't figure out why they left out the requirement to be a brain
> surgeon and an astronaut. Everybody ought to know that the skill set
> they listed are useless without these as well. :-)

Ah, yes, the "Buckaroo Banzai" job requirements.

He's simultaneously all of the following:
 - neurosurgeon
 - particle physicist
 - racecar driver
 - rock star (with his band, the "Hong Kong Cavaliers", where he plays
electric guitar and english horn)
 - serious gunman

Awesome movie.

I wish they'd made the sequel, Buckaroo Banzai Against the World Crime League!
Mitch Hedberg  - "I drank some boiling water because I wanted to
whistle." - http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mitch_hedberg.html