Website b0rked

Myles Braithwaite me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 16 18:41:36 UTC 2009

I have it with the gtalug website constantly having hardware problems
so I have started to transfer it to a new server.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 2:27 PM, Robert Brockway
<robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Hi all.  I just got a call from someone who wanted commercial Linux support.  I was going to send them to the consultant page on the website but it is all broken.   Someone fix it and quick! :)
>
> --
> I tried to change the world but they had a no-return policy

Myles Braithwaite
me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org
http://mylesbraithwaite.com/

Please consider the trees before print this email.