On Twitter and such...

Mike Ward unforgiven24-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 16 17:57:51 UTC 2009

I'm not even in the GTA, but if I were, I don't think I'd care about a
GTALUG twitter account - I don't see what good it would be.

What might be useful, though, is a group for it. For those who don't
know, it's like a hashtag - in a message, you just would have !gtalug
and it'd be included the the group "gtalug". This is what the local
LUG I'm in did. We're small and it gets nearly no use, but the idea is
there. It still would provide a way to group together messages
relevant to the group, and it's not a whole other account and whatnot.

Quick example: http://identi.ca/group/wsulug

- Mike