Colour Laser Printer - Free to a good home

Thu Jun 11 19:37:04 UTC 2009

At work we have recently replaced an OKI C3200n.  This printer may be
fine, put the person in charge of its care and feeding was having
problems with paper jams, so they ordered an HP.

This leaves us with an extra printer, two black cartridges and four
colour cartridges.  We basically need to get it out of the office, so if
you want it and are willing to come pick it up, it's yours.

Info:

http://www.okic3200n.co.uk/

http://www.openprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Oki-C3200

It is being replaced because of recurring paper jams, but that is not
necessarily a fundamental problem - your mileage may vary.  Still, we
are sending this out "AS IS".

We are located at College and University.  Email offlist if you are
interested.
--

yours,

William