Need help capturing video from cityty.com

Alan Cohen alan-bdq14YP6qtTV+N59fa8YiVaTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 11 18:12:50 UTC 2009

Hello all

I am trying to capture a City TV program which I want to burn to a DVD
so I can then show it to a patient at Baycrest Hospital.

The video seems to consist of commercials as well as the TV program. I
have no trouble viewing the whole thing. (Ubuntu Firefox Adobe Flash
Player). The "transmission" includes commercials as well as the show
itself. It is apparent that several files are involved. Normally, I
would expect to grab the appropriate one out of Mozilla-firefox's Cache
directory.  However, when I later examine firefox's Cache directory, I
can only seem to find the a commercial, not the show itself.

Indeed, as the 47 minute program progresses, none of the files or
file-dates seem to be changing.

Can you provide me with some help with this?

> Video:
> While the electrocution of a young woman leads Murdoch to a war
> between rival electricity suppliers, Crabtree finds himself attracted
> to a suspect.
> http://site.citytv.com/video/?bcpid=14614708001&bclid=7057186001&bctid=14555977001

Sincerely,

        Alan Cohen