OpenVPN constantly dropping

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 10 21:15:47 UTC 2009

Hi all,

   I've got an Ubuntu 9.04 machine that uses OpenVPN to connect to a
small network of servers. I've noticed recently that it seems to "drop"
the connection about once every one to five minutes. Restarting the
'openvpn' daemon on the client gets the connection working again, for a
minute or so.

   Anyone else run into this? Watching '/var/log/messages' seems to show
nothing, though I am not sure that is where it's error might get logged
to. Any tips?

Thanks!

Madi