Anyone else getting an error message using openoffice on ubuntu-jaunty?

Alex Maynard alex.s.maynard2-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 6 16:26:56 UTC 2009

Just curious if any one else is getting an error message like this using
openoffice on ubuntu-jaunty?:

openoffice
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/../basis-link/ure-link/bin/javaldx: symbol
lookup error: /usr/lib/libxml2.so.2: undefined symbol: gzopen64

** (soffice:31575): WARNING **: unable to get gail version number

I just installed ubuntu-jaunty on my desktop and laptop and get this error
on both. Openoffice still opens, so I don't know
if these errors are worth tracking down.  Reinstalling libxml2 didn't seem
to help.

Alex